This super easy taco bake pie doesn't involve any tortilla. This was an old post on my old website. I'm transferring some of them in here little by little until all is transferred. So there will be no step by step pictures.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 envelope (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 Cup Bisquick
- 1 1/4 Cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream, if desired
- Salsa, if desired
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in seasoning mix (dry). Spoon into pie plate.
- Stir milk, eggs and Bisquick mix until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with salsa or sour cream (or both).