Everyone loves Play-Doh, but they don't have any smell to it. At least the ones we have here doesn't have any smell. They could also get expensive. So if you want one that smells good, then you have to try this super EASY to do play dough. Make it with your kids, they will have a great time.
Plus, you probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry so no need to go out and get them.
What you need:
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup salt
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 pkg. Kool -Aid (individual packages any flavor)
- 1 cup boiling water (BE CAREFUL)
Here's how you make it:
- Mix together the sifted flour, salt, oil and Kool-aid. Make sure you mix it well.
- Add the cup of boiling water and mix thoroughly.
- Knead the mixture (CAREFUL IT'S HOT) until it forms a soft dough.
- HAVE FUN!
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.