Hey everyone! How long has it been? I'm back, again!
Western New York is safe from Sandy. The storm gave us a little bit of shake and a little scratch, but overall our town and the surrounding ares is safe. Some areas are without power and school closed.
Wishing and hoping everyone their safety and stay safe!
So here we are again. This is why you're here right? To check and see if I have more super easy recipe? Well, here's another one that I'm sure your family will love.
Here's what you will need:
- 1 box of stuffing mix for chicken (6 oz.)
- 1 lb. boneless / skinless cut into cubes or bite seize pieces (cooked)
- 3 cups frozen or fresh broccoli florets (frozen thawed and drained)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
How to make it:
- HEAT oven to 400F.
- SAUTEE or boil chicken with salt and pepper (set aside)
- PREPARE stuffing as directed on the box
- MIX broccoli and cooked chicken in a baking dish (9x13" pan)
- ADD cream of chicken, milk and cheese mix well and top with stuffing.
- BAKE for 20 minutes or until the stuffing is slightly crispy, cheese melted and heated through.