Monday, October 7, 2013

KQC X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron Review


Hey Guys!!! Let's talk about hair. Most of my life I've worn my hair long. Although I have tried, short, super short, medium, wavy, curly, straightened, colored and pretty much anything you can imagine, my hair has seen it all. Well, I can't say all since I've never shaved my head.

I've heard a bunch of comments from people about my hair. I love your hair long and straight or I love it curly. You know where I'm getting at.

So a few weeks ago, Flat Iron Experts were kind enough to send me a KQC X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron, Thermal Shine Spray and the Iron Stand to review and I was super excited since I'm in need of a new hair straightener. 


 Tried it and LOVED it! I love straightening my hair when I get a chance. I don't blow dry my hair, unless it's absolutely necessary. I let it air dry so it naturally curls or does the wave when I let it be.

You can see (a few photos below) what my hair looks like when I let it air dry. I don't remember my hair being so wavy like that growing up. I've always had stick straight hair and for some reason the older I get the curlier my hair gets. LOL! Thanks goodness for KQC X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron or I would have crazy hair all the time or up in a bun.  


What I love about the KQC X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron is the heat setting goes from 140 all the way 410. So if you have super fine thin hair you use the lowest setting and for the coarse hair you use the higher setting. I had mine set at 250 - 280 (normal - medium hair).


Now, the spray. I sprayed each section of my hair before running the iron. It made it super shiny, soft, smooth and I love the smell. (just make sure if you have a linoleum floor or hardwood to be careful because it will make your floor slippery, so lay out some towels or spray over a sink).


You can get your own Thermal Shine HERE.


The Flat Iron holder is also a great investment to hold your iron in. Not to worry about burning your table or where you place your iron. Flat Iron holder is available HERE


Love the suctions on the bottom of the Iron Holder. It keeps it from falling and getting yourself hurt or burn. 


Yup! My hair is that wavy messy when I let it air dry, lol.  I love it, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I love my hair straight too. 


I did one side so you can see the difference between the 2. See how shiny it is? Love it!


A close up shot on how shiny and straight my hair is.


All done and ready to go out and party, with my kids in the living room. LOL!

Here are all the links you need to get your own KQC X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
Go to their SITE
Like them on FACEBOOK
Follow them on TWITTER
Pin their boards on PINTEREST
Watch them on YOUTUBE
Read their BLOG



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails