Friday, September 13, 2013

September LOVE with Food Review



Have you heard of Love with Food? Well, let me tell you what Love with Food is all about.  They help you discover new organic, all natural snacks and they deliver straight to your door every month. You can subscribe to their delivery which starts as low as $10 a month. Every month they will send you unique and tasty snacks and varies on seasonal theme.

Want to know the best part? For every box sold, they donate a meal to several food banks such as Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength - No Kid Hungry.


I was so happy when I received their package. I got a bunch of stuff in the box. The box was cool enough. Box is saved and will probably use it for something :-)


So here are the stuff I received from them. 


- Dizzy Pig Artisan Rubs and Seasoning Blends. Smells divine by the way.


- Bops Sea Salt (Baked Organic Potato Snack) It was good but it tasted great with onion dip. If you eat just the chips it was a bit bland. Good thing there's dips.
- Snapea Crisps Harvest Snaps, my son has dibs on this one. Hehehe!


- Rip Van Wafels yummy with hot coffee
- Aunt Sally's Creamy Pralines was Oh sooooo yummy, I actually ate the whole thing. It's very sweet. So if you have a sweet tooth and love pralines, then you will love this.
- Sahale Crunches was also very good. I actually ate this while the kids were in school. Yah I got a bit selfish there. LOL!


They also sent me 2 coupons, woohoo! 


- Save the Earth mints to keep them mouth of yours smelling clean and fresh. This babies are in my purse. Love the packaging.



- El Pinto All Natural salsa


- Of course the Bops. 

All in all, I tasted them and my our belly wasn't complaining or I should say our tastebuds. 

If you want to know more about Love with Food click HERE.
Subscribe HERE
Shop HERE
They also share their Recipes HERE

Like them on FACEBOOK
Follow them on TWITTER
&
Pin Pin Pin them on PINTEREST

World hunger is a terrible thing and Love with Food donates a meal when you get deliveries for $10/month.  You can give a gift to someone or for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails