Tuesday, September 24, 2013

TidyTots Potty Chair Liners Review


Potty training is hard. Admit it! Although I was lucky enough to have kids that didn't have problem potty training, this would have been useful when I was potty training them.  When I contacted Tidy Tots I wasn't really thinking, what am I going to do with a potty chair liner?

Then I remembered I have a girlfriend who has a toddler that she's potty training, so I contacted her and asked her if she wanted to use Tidy Tots. She was happy to try the product for me. So this is a double review by 2 mommies.


Isn't her potty chair cute? It actually makes the flushing sound when you pull the lever. My friend said she had no problem putting it on the potty chair. It was convenient for her since she's got 2 toddlers to run after. No mess and the pad is very absorbent. 


I really do wished now that I had known about this when I was potty training my kids. This would have been so nice to have. It's affordable and you have more time in your hand not worrying about cleaning and washing their potty chair.

TidyTots® Disposable Potty Chair Liners take the mess out of your child's potty training experience. No more wiping out what is left behind after your child's potty training session. No more cleaning and sanitizing the potty chair bowl. NO MORE YUCK!
TidyTots® are designed to fit in most any potty chair. Simply cover the removable bowl of your potty chair with a TidyTots plastic disposable potty liner and smooth it into place.
Potty training shouldn't limit your schedule or that of your child. While on the go take your potty chair in your vehicle along with a TidyTots® Disposable Potty Chair Liners Travel Pack and avoid the public restroom nuisance. Each Travel Pack carton contains 16 liners and 16 super-absorbent pads. The super-absorbent pad is designed to absorb more than your child can create in one sitting. When finished, simply remove the liner from the removable potty chair bowl, pull the draw tape closure and tie it closed. Easily discard the liner just as you would dispose of a diaper. 

Want to know more about Tidy Tots? Check out their website HERE.
Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter
Pin them on Pinterest
Watch them on Youtube
Read their Blog
If you want to purchase your own Tidy Tots Potty Liner you can buy them in Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails