Monday, May 17, 2010

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants!


A friend asked me to make this cake for her 2 kids for their birthday. The only problem is I haven't really made a spongebob cake that actually looked good, LOL! This would be the second time making this cake. The first one was not too good, no arms or legs and I just covered it with fondant and painted the color on top.

Hubby helped me with the lower part of spongebob. This took me a while to make but It turned out awesome.

Happy Birthday to Gian and Gabe :-)


clairebakescakes

3 comments:

  1. You are really talented! Thanks for posting all of your wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been able to decorate cakes with anything but globs and blobs or frosting, so I am impressed. Every little kid would love this.

    I'm glad you found Larainy Days and hope you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny!! It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails