Monday, March 3, 2014

Oven Roasted Ranch Corn on the Cob Recipe


It's still winter here in NY and I'm craving for some delicious fresh corn. Too bad I have to wait for another 4-5 months :-( so kicking myself for posting this now. I made this last summer and didn't get the chance to post it. I can just imagine how this would taste right now. I feel like I want to lick the screen but I won't. LOL!

Anyway, that's just a weird image of someone licking a computer screen hahaha. I'm going insane with this crazy winter we've had. I'm not even sure if it will ever end. Looking out the window, it's beautiful outside with the sun being out, but the ground is covered with snow.  UGH! I CANNOT wait until spring or warmer weather is here.

So here's what you need:
  • 1 Stick butter, melted
  • 1 packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
  • 8 ears fresh corn on the cob (cleaned and husked) I left the end for easy pick up or to hold


What to do:
  1. Preheat your oven to 425F
  2. Husk your corn and clean. Place on an oven safe aluminum pan.
  3. Melt butter and mix most of the ranch powder. You can save some to sprinkle after the corn is done cooking or you can mix it all in the melted butter, it's up to you. It doesn't matter, it will taste good no matter what.
  4. Brush corn with the ranch butter mix and bake for 20-25 minutes or until it's soft and turning brown.
  5. Take it out of the oven and brush it with ranch butter mix if you still have some left and enjoy!






Soooooo, good!!! I seriously cannot wait until summer to have some more of these.






Make sure you share this post on Facebook, Google, Twitter or Pinterest :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails