Monday, August 1, 2011

NO BAKE Choco Chip Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe

 

New York had a heatwave for a couple of weeks and turning the oven on when it's over 90F degrees outside is just nuts.  So when my girlfriend handed me a recipe that doesn't require turning the oven on, I was like YES!!! So when they invited us for a get together (Hmmm, funny how she gave me this recipe a week before the get together?) I knew I had to make it as a dessert. Perfect for a warm night with a cool dessert that doesn't require baking??? Another YES!!!


This was super easy and super fast to make, and I tell you what. It was delicious, but, it was super rich and thick. So when you slice it up, make sure you slice it like a bite size pieces. Trust me, 'coz when I served it I sliced them in 2 inch squares and most of the ones that got them couldn't eat the whole thing. You wouldn't want them wasted do you? So, remember, small pieces.


Here's what you need:

What to do:
  1. Mix crushed cookie crumbs with the melted butter; press into a 9x13 baking dish / pan.
  2. Combine gelatin with 2 tbsp. water and let it sit for 5 minutes.
  3. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, condensed milk and peanut butter and mix well.
  4. Microwave gelatin 20 to 30 seconds to melt; add into a cream cheese mixture.
  5. Stir in the chocolate chips. Fill pan and freeze for 30 minutes. Cut into bite size square and either put it into a wax paper lined plate or a mini cupcake paper liner. ENJOY!



Beaded Watches


~~ Thanks for stopping by and make sure you say Hi ~~

1 comment:

  1. I will try this sis!

    I tried your suman ba yun ang it was so good!

    Thanks for sharing all the recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails