Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eyeball cake anyone??? 9/22/10


What I love about Halloween is that I can dress up and be whatever I want to be. I can dress sexy or gory without looking weird. For the past 3 years we've been having the party at our very close friends house and now we've made it into an annual thing. We dress up and we have a trophy for the winner.

This post however has nothing to do with our Halloween Party. I made a cake for my niece on her birthday and it was the very first time I've made this kind. She was having a Halloween Birthday Party and what would be appropriate for such thing? An eyeball cake it is :-)

I used an aluminum mixing bowl, since there's no mold for an eyeball shape cake.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks kind of creepy. It looks real! how did you make that green and black thing on the eye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ๆ„› - ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“,
    The green thing in the middle is just green jello and the black part is any dark liquid food coloring you can find. I was going to do a tutorial on this cake but I can't find the other pictures that I thought I took. Hope that helps a bit.

    Thanks for looking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire,this cake is amazing! looks really real! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails