Sunday, November 7, 2010

HALLOWEEN Rewind 11/7/10


First I want to apologize for disappearing and not posting in a while. I went into my "NO BAKING" spell. I do that a lot. So, again, I'm sorry for not posting.

I will move on now, to this post. This is a late Halloween post on what I made and what we did for Halloween night.


Since I wasn't baking much lately and that day I had to bake for the Halloween, I had a massive headache. I was supposed to make scary cupcakes and cake balls. That didn't happen :-(

I did bake some cupcakes and decorated it with Halloween stuff, and I also baked some chocolate bottom coconut macaroons. The party was a success, everyone had fun and we ate too much food. LOL!




~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great Halloween party, pretty lady C! I like the pumpkin throwing up. hahaha.. Very creative. :) How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails