Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mini Cone Cake Bites 11/24/10


Who doesn't love ice cream? ME! Yup ME, I'm not a fan of ice cream. So when I saw THIS and it's not ice cream, YES, it looks like it but trust me it's not. I knew I had to make it.

This would be the perfect time to make it, since there will be a lot of kids at our Thanksgiving dinner.

You start with this little itty bitty cones.

See.... I told you they're itty bitty and super cute!

The best part of this, is the cake bite on top...
Then, you dip it in the melted chocolate and sprinkle. All I have left if chocolate and a little bit of red colored wafer chips. So, I made mine chocolate mini cone bites. I think it looks just as good as the other ones. LOL!
You can't just make one, so I made an army. LOL!



~~ Thanks for stopping by and make sure you say Hi ~~

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I saw those on bakerella! Love this idea....have got to find me some mini cones.

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails