Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jingle BALLS, I meant the cake balls silly! 12/21/10


I just want to share the cake bites ( I prefer to call them cake bites instead of balls, LOL). I made these for the kids teachers, along with the tote bags.


I made a cherry chip cake with crushed peppermint candy cane and red velvet. I dipped them in red and green Wilton candy melts. I sprinkled some with colored sugars and sprinkles. The boxes I got from the Dollar General and some at Big lots. The tote bags are made by me. I know you see a lot of bags, but I had the kids picked the bags they want to give to their teacher. My daughter wanted to give to three teachers so I had her picked 3 and my son has 2 teachers.



The totes I gave away.



~~ Thanks for stopping by and make sure you say Hi ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails