Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mac and Cheese Lasagna RECIPE 2/3/11


Who would have thought? I'm not a big fan of mac and cheese but I'm a big fan of lasagna. My kids on the other hand LOVES mac and cheese. Sooooo, I'm so excited and happy when I first saw this recipe. I had to try it and see if everyone will love this concoction. To my surprise it was actually very yummy. Even my daughter who has no love for anything that has to do with spaghetti sauce said she loves it.

If you have a hard to please kids, I bet they would love this.

Here's what you need and what you have to do.

Ingredients:

  • 1 box Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
  • 1/2 lb. ground beef
  • 2 cups spaghetti sauce
  • 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
  • 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese

Instruction:
  1. HEAT oven to 350°F.
  2. MAKE Mac and cheese as directed on the box.
  3. MEANWHILE, brown meat in skillet; drain. Mix the spaghetti sauce in with the meat.
  4. SPOON half the mac and cheese into lightly greased 89-inch square baking dish; top with layers of half each meat sauce and shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan.

5. BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.

6. LET it sit for 10 minutes and serve.


~~ Thanks for stopping by and make sure you say Hi ~~

4 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Thank you for sharing I appreciate all the steps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pagkalami ba aning imoha gipanghimo pretty lady C oi.. gigutom nako! hahaha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAGI, You're very welcome!

    GANDA, Thanks tawon :-) I'm hungry now too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails