Super easy Banana pudding recipe for a quick dessert and with the summer in full gear, you don't have to turn your oven on. All you need is your fridge to set the pie.
WANT TO MAKE ONE? HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED.
- 1 Large store bought graham pie crust (Yup, I was feeling lazy. It was one of those days)
- 1 Large Box Banana instant pudding - JELLO
- 3 cups really cold milk
- 1 large banana sliced
- Marshmallow (optional)
- chocolate chips (optional)
- chocolate drizzle (optional)
- * Pour milk on a large bowl and add the jello pudding (powder). whisk or use an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes. Add in some chocolate chips (depends on how much you want to add into the bowl, I just took a handful and dump it into the bowl)
- * Transfer into the pie crust. Add the banana slice on top and marshmallow (optional)
- * Add some chocolate chip sprinkle on the side (optional)
- * Place in fridge for 1 or 2 hours to set, then enjoy!