This is the very very first time I've made this dish. I've wanted to make this dish a long time ago but the recipes online mostly requires pounding the chicken and rolling and.... to much work for me. LOL!
I then thought hmmmm! I'm pretty sure it doesn't need to be flat. Why can't I just use chicken breast and not worry about it being flat. So I searched and searched and finally stumbled into something. I
LIKE LOVE IT!!!! It tasted very good and the chicken was so juicy and best of all the hubby and kids loved it.
Doesn't that look good? I thought so. And, it was easy to make.
Here's what you need:
* 1 package stuffing mic (I used chicken)
* 6 small boneless and no skin chicken breast
* 6 slices deli sliced ham
* 1 can cream of chicken
* 6 slices of swiss cheese
How to make: (With regular oven)
2. Make the stuffing (follow the direction on the box) set aside.
3. Place the cream of chicken on a microwaveable dish and heat on high for 1 or 2 minutes (please take it out of the can before heating or you will have an exploding microwave, lol)
4. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with spam and place chicken, top it with the ham, stuffing (depends how much stuffing you want. I used all of mine on all 6 chicken and just pile it on top. Scoops cream of chicken on top.
5. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until chicken is done. (Chicken breast is cook at 180F). Top with cheese and bake another 5 minutes to melt.
** If using a Nuwave oven:
1. Use an aluminum foil and I lightly spray it with spam. Place individual chicken and top with ham and stuffing. Cook on high for 10 minutes.
2. Scoop cream of chicken right out of the can on top of the stuffing. Cook another 8-10 minutes on high.
3. Top with cheese and I do another 3 minutes to melt the cheese.