Hey guys! It's been a really long time since I made some noise in here. I am finally back in the swing. I've been doing the planned menu again for a while, then stopped. This was one of the planned recipe and this is hubby and kids approved. Taste even better the next day.
You will be seeing more of me here since I'm going to be doing some reviews and giveaways. Yah, who doesn't like giveaways? I do, and I will be sharing some of the goodies with you.
Let's get back to the foodies first. As I was saying, this was pretty good, super easy to make
and quick too. You probably have all the ingredients in your freezer and pantry.
Here's what you need:
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 box stuffing mix ( I used stove top)
- 6 boneless chicken ( cut in half sideways so it's not too thick)
- 1 small can condensed cream of chicken
- 1/3 cup sour cream
3. While cooking the chicken mix the cream of chicken and sour cream and mix well.
4. Pour the cream mixture over chicken and top with the cooked stuffing and cover.
5. Cook on low heat for another 10 - 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
** This can also be done in a baking dish. Prepare everything and cook chicken for a couple of minutes on each side. Place on the bottom of the baking dish. Mix the soup and sour cream and pour over chicken. Top with the stuffing and cover with foil. Bake for 35 minutes on 375* F. Uncover and bake for another 5 minutes for a crispier topping.
Now it's ready to be served and enjoy. Please let me know if you have tried this. I would love to hear from you. Come visit me on FACEBOOK and make sure you say HI :-)