Thursday, August 1, 2013

"Princess Sophia and the Frog" Kindle Edition - Book review


I am lucky to have kids who loves to read. They will read anything that catches their eyes. My daughter who is 11 thinks she's too old to read this, but her brother who is 7 will eventually convince her to read the book.  

I didn't think my 7 year old boy would read it either, but when I called him he sat right down on my lap and had me reading. He read with me and he sat still. Thought he would get up and say this is for girls mom, but he didn't. He read till the end and he said it was a good book.


As you can see (above) he went to his sisters room and read the book again. He got mad after I took the photo because he said he was busy. LOL!


The book is available on Amazon, by the Author Suzy Liebermann.  This is a great book to read to your kids to show feelings about happiness and friendship. I asked my son how he felt after reading the book and he said he was happy.


Click on the photo above for the link or click HERE.

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

A wonderful fairy tale about friendship and happiness:

"PRINCESS SOPHIA AND THE FROG is about a little princess named Sophia and her new friend the frog, Sophia was bored so the frog convinces her to give him a kiss and dance with him so that together, they can take adventures. This isn't just your typical fairy tale because it's more about friendship and happiness than love. It's a new kind of princess story that takes an old tale and puts a new spin on it. The way it's written is so fun because it rhymes and the words go from normal to big. It's just such a perfect children's book. My little one loves the illustrations and I think that she also really enjoys how colorful it is." (Thank you Marianna!)

On her adventure Sophia learns about feelings. She also learns that she can choose what mood she surrounds herself with, as this will impact her own.
After her return to the castle she realizes that all she needs to be happy is to be surrounded by good friends.








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails