Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Canvas Press Review 16 x 20 x 1.5



I finally have something to hang on our empty wall. It has been empty for the longest time because we had this awful looking TV stand in front of it and it covered the whole wall. There was really no point of hanging anything on the wall since you wouldn't be able to see it anyway. And now I do. This beautiful Canvas Print from Canvas Press.


I saw their link from another blogger and I really admired the print so much that I didn't hesitate to contact them. They agreed to send me a beautiful Canvas in exchange for a fair review.


I was super excited when I received the package within 5 days of putting the order in. It came in a big sturdy box and it was wrapped beautifully in a thick plastic inside and safe from the element. The great part too was that it came ready to be hang on the wall. You can pretty much take it out of the box and right straight to your wall.





They sent me a 16 x 20 x 1.5 and it was the perfect size for the wall. Which is by the way now open since I moved the furniture around. YEY! The canvas is sturdy and well made. Thick and just perfect.
The one I received is IMAGE WRAP, but they have 2 other options. 

Mirror Wrap 
When important parts of your photo will be wrapped around the edges then the Mirror Wrap option may be your best bet. We will select the edges of your photo and flip them onto the sides to give you that image wrap look without compromising any important elements on the front of your canvas print.

Color Wrap 
The photo stays put on the front of the canvas and you can choose a color to compliment the image and that will be printed on the sides of your canvas print. This is great way to infuse a little pop of color or simulate a frame around your canvas photo.

They do other stuff at Canvas Press too. 

Do you want to have your own Canvas print? They have tons of sizes you can choose from here.
Go like their page on FACEBOOK and Follow them on TWITTER





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails