Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mrs. Cubbison’s Product Review / Win a Kitchen Makeover



I'm lucky to have kids that love to eat their salad. I've been giving them salad since they were old enough to eat solid food. Then I introduced them to croutons :-) and not just plain old boring no taste croutons. I added Mrs. Cubbison’s Butter & Garlic croutons. Hmm-um I could eat these by the handful.


Mrs. Cubbison’s have varieties of products. You can check that out HERE. Normally I would be getting a direct product from the company but I actually liked how I received coupons for their product. At least I get to pick which ones to get and I love that. I bought the 2 Butter & Garlic croutons and the kids wanted to try Tortilla Strips. Perfect for our Taco dinner.

The kids loved the Tortilla strips so much that they took them to school for snacks. LOL! So they don't last very long in our home. They eat them all the time. 


Want to know where you can get your own bag of Mrs. Cubbison's? See if you have them in your town HERE.

Like their FACEBOOK Page.

They also have tons of RECIPES on their site.
Right now they are running a Kitchen Makeover so head on over there and enter to win. Click on the photo below to get to the direct link to enter or click HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails