Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Shells RECIPE 1/16/11


I've had this recipe for a while now and never had the chance to try it. So before I got all sick, I made this and it was a hit in our home. The kids loved it, my little one even said he wanted it everyday for dinner. This recipe is for a 13x9 pan, but I know we won't eat the whole entire thing. So, I made it in a 9x9 square pan and made 2 dishes. I saved the other one and wrapped it really good for the freezer, so I can make it some other time.


My husband who's not a big fan of spinach even ate it and he didn't mind. He said it was good.

RECIPE

What you need:

  • 1 container (16 oz.) Cottage Cheese
  • 1 container (15 oz) Ricotta Cheese
  • 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
  • 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
  • 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
  • 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
  • Jumbo pasta shells, cooked, drained
  • 2 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
  • 1 large tomato, chopped (optional)
Instruction:

  1. HEAT oven to 400°F. Mix cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and seasoning; spoon into shells.
  2. MIX the sauce and tomatoes; spoon half into your baking dish then add filled shellson top and cover with sauce.
  3. BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining mozzarella; bake, uncovered, 2 min. or until melted.



~~ Thanks for stopping by and make sure you say Hi ~~

1 comment:

  1. Pagkalami naman jud. I tried this once or twice before and not much of a fan for some reason, but I am sure ug ikaw galuto it will be delicious. hehehehe.. :)

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails