Saturday, January 1, 2011

Peanut Butter Brownie Layer Recipe 1/1/11


Happy New Year everyone!!! This year I opted to not have a resolution, so then I won't be breaking any. I just promised myself to eat cautiously and not eat too much. I've been making way too much resolutions over the years and even before the week ends I have broken it already, so none this year.


Anyhoo! I've made this really yummy yummy and rich dessert a couple of days ago, when we had our friends over. Mel said, next time I make this, I have to have vanilla ice cream 'coz it will go great with it. The kids loved it with ice cold milk.

I just wanted to share the recipe with you guys.

What you need

1 box 21 oz. brownie mix, that fits a 13x9-inch pan size
1 cup cold milk
1 small box Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (use frozen not thawed)
3 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1/2 cup Dry Roasted Peanuts, coarsely chopped (optional)

PREPARE and bake brownies in 13x9-inch pan as directed on package and then cool.

WHILE cooling, beat milk and pudding mix with whisk for couple of minutes, then add peanut butter and sugar; mix well. You can refrigerate until brownies are completely cooled. Spread well over brownies.

MICROWAVE frozen cool whip and chocolate on HIGH 1 min., stirring every 30 sec. Spread over pudding and top with nuts (optional) and refrigerate till the chocolate hardens a bit.



~~ Thanks for stopping by and make sure you say Hi ~~

1 comment:

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails