Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cupcake Pop Mold 1/6/11


This is not a review for this product and I bought this for my personal use. I wanted to try it and see if it's easier than just using the flower cutter from wilton.

I made about 2 dozen just to see how it would look. The cake pop is much bigger in size with the mold and I wasn't really feeling it. Maybe I need to grow into using the cupcake pop mold. I also bought 4 which was stupid, since I only used 1 the entire time I made the cake pops. Anyway, It's ok to use and it's super easy, but I prefer the way I used to make it, with the flower cutter.



Here are the ones I made :-)



~~ Thanks for stopping by and make sure you say Hi ~~

4 comments:

  1. they're beautiful! :) ako-on nalang tong sobra na molds te. hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They still totally turned out cute ;) You are talented...you should do a giveaway for the others that you don't need -- hint hint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHERYLENE, Thank you for the idea. I might just do that. So check back again sometimes and maybe you will be one of the owner of those molds :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails