This cookie is yummy and it has a perfect flavor of coffee. Not too strong, just right.
Here's what you need:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup coco powder
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
What to do:
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Beat wet ingredients well.
- Add milk and dry ingredients and mix well with spatula.
- Place in saran wrap (45 minutes in the freezer) At this point I flatten it into the saran wrap to make it 1 inch thick so it's easier for me to cut later.
- Take out of the freezer and cut them into 1 inch square and roll into a ball. Roll into the confectioner sugar.
- Place in parchment lined cookie tray and bake on 350F for 11-13 minutes and cool for 2 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Thanks for visiting!!! Hope you have a Happy valentines Day!