Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SLOPPY Taco - RECIPE

Another experiment at our house. The hubby like sloppy joe and kids love taco, so what better way to mix them both together. It was definitely different.

Hubby thought it was weird because he likes the tortilla wrap instead of having it on a bun. Kids on the other hand loved it. They said it's a "MAKE IT" again meal. Maybe, when I do make it again. I can always get hubby a tortilla and the kids can have the bun.

Overall, I thought it was good too.

*Apology again about the photo. I have been too occupied with just taking a photo with the pod and not grab my camera.


What you need:

Yummy sloppy taco for dinner.

  • 1 lb. Ground beef (turkey woud work too)
  • 1 packet Taco mix
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 jar salsa

  • American cheese slice
  • Hamburger buns


What to do:

  1. Cook meat and drain fat. Mix in taco mix and water. Let it cook for 5-10 minutes until bubbling.
  2. Add salsa and simmer for another 5-10 minutes. 
  3. All done. Serve and enjoy!

Thank you for stopping by! Make sure you come back and let me know, if you tried my recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails