Thursday, July 8, 2010

Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh 7/8/10


This is an old photo of the cake I made for a friend. It was her son's birthday and he loves Winnie the Pooh. I offered to make the cake and gave her the cake as a present.

I made it with the Disney Winnie the Pooh pan and it was fun. It was a bit tedious with all the star piping but it was worth it at the end. I loved it and so did everyone, YEY!

This is the tedious part for me. I have carpal tunnel so I have to constantly stop and rest my arms / wrist.
The face is starting to form :-)

Almost done, my daughter took this picture for me. Thanks Babe :-)

All done and ready to be eaten. I also made cupcakes and chocolate dipped strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails