Friday, June 25, 2010

Coco for Brownie Bottom Coconut Macaroons 6/25/10

Brownies and coconut macaroons together? I didn't think it would be good but I guess I was wrong. Everyone loves it and it vanishes like magic. This is another treat I make that people request for me to bring other than the cake bites.


I used to just make the macaroons but I wanted to try something different and bigger than just the mini bites I used to make. So i figured no one can resist brownies and everyone loves the macaroons already so I started making them in the muffin size pan with the brownie on the bottom and the macaroons on the top, and they were a hit.

5 comments:

  1. Do you have the recipe link or could you send me the recipe??? jessicalammle@gmail.com
    ThankS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a recipe link?or better yet can you send me one?ma.imelda@mailcity.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi do you have recipe for this???? nenen_moira@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i have also a copy of your recipe for this please...kindly share it to me..filipina_angel2006@yahoo.com..thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! i love brownies so i would love to try your recipe. can you send me pls? michelle07734@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails