This yummy and easy recipe will be a hit if you love beef and pasta. Something different from your regular pasta dish and from your Chinese restaurant Lo mien.
Here's what you need:
- 1/2 lb. wheat spaghetti or linguine, uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 carrots, peeled, sliced
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing ( I used Kraft)
- 1 /4 cup teriyaki sauce
- a few slivers of fresh ginger (optional for taste)
COOK pasta as directed on package, add the vegetables to the boiling water for the last 2 minutes of the pasta cooking time. Drain pasta and veggies in the strainer.
MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add meat; cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing and teriyaki sauce and ginger (optional) and cook 2 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add in the drained pasta and vegetable and toss gently and serve in a large serving bowl.