Monday, April 4, 2011

RECIPE Post 4/4/11

My post for cakes have been slowing down lately. I know, it's pretty bad, but I would like to start posting recipes for food in here as well. I've tried so many already but I don't ever take pictures of them. I will also share recipes from friends and families, so there might not be any pictures with the recipe.

Starting this week I will post or at least try to post recipes for everyone to share.


~~ Thanks for stopping by and make sure you say Hi ~~

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe. I love eating and feeding my friends. I invite my friends at my place and feed them I learn from recipe sites. Of course your recipe has delighted me and I am planning to prepare this at my home. Can you please share any thing like Salad Recipes or the kind of dishes can be prepared with Cheese?
    I will be grateful if anything you can share..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesecake: What kind of salad recipes? Cold pasta type salad or green salad?

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails