Every time my BFF comes to visit, we
I know you can't wait to make one too, so here it is.
Here's what you need:
* 1 1/2 cups fine chocolate wafer crumbs (I used Simplebites)
- * 6 tablespoons melted butter
- * 1 recipe Dark Chocolate Truffles (RECIPE FOLLOWS)
- * Fresh raspberry and extra for topping (In my case I used strawberry)
1. Place chocolate wafers into a food processor and mix until finely crumb. Transfer into a bowl and add the butter and mix well.
2. Spoon 2 tbsp. of crumbs to the cupcake liner and press. I used the bottom of the shot glass to press the crumbs.
3. Place raspberry in the center of each cupcake liner and take your truffles that was in the ziploc bag and snip the side corner and fill the cupcake liner with the truffle mixture up to the top and smooth the top. Refrigerate until set.
Simplebites Extreme Chocolate Mini Cookies (All natural, wheat free, gluten free)
Chopped up dark chocolate for the truffle. (Recipe for the truffle is below)
Dark Chocolate Truffles:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces good quality bittersweet chocolate, chopped ( I used baker's Bittersweet)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Chopped up bittersweet chocolate
Hot heavy cream added to the chocolate
Waiting for the truffles to cool down and whipped
1. In a saucepan, bring the cream just to a simmer over low heat (don't over heat).
2. Pour the cream over the chocolate in a big enough bowl and stir to melt the chocolate.
3. Add the vanilla and stir until smooth.
4. Set aside to cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
5. Beat the chocolate at medium speed with a hand mixer until it gets thick and light colored.
6. Transfer into a big ziplock bag.