Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 101 Award, YEY!!!


I received an award from a friend who is also food lover and I'm honored that she picked me as one of the bloggers to receive this award. Thank you Manang, make sure you visit her site she's got some amazing recipe's in there.

I am so happy and excited to get this award. This is a fairly new blog so I'm glad I got one :-)
I did receive one before and I do apologize to my friend Jo, who has a great baking site as well, that I didn't have the chance to post it here :-(

Make sure you pass this award onto others who have been making other people inspired and happy.

10 Things that make me happy:
1. Spending time with family always makes me happy. They are my foundation.
2. Talking to my mom everyday.
3. Cooking for my kids, and when they tell me they love it.
4. Bake for my friends and families and when I see that smile in there eyes. It's all I need as a payment.
5. When I get really cute comments in my blog :-)
6. When my babies just comes up to me and hugs me and tell me that they love me.
7. When I win the lottery, LOL! That would definitely make me happy. Then I can just bake cakes all day long and give them away.
8. When I clean the whole entire house top to bottom.
9. When I get praises for my so called baking skills, LOL! I don't take compliments well so please do understand that when I laugh, I'm flattered and I do thank you!
10. Spaghetti, will definitely make me very very happy, LOL!

Now, here's what you have to do:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

I am now passing this award to:
1. Jo of http://blissfulnibbles.blogspot.com/
2. Veronica of http://veronicaskitchen.multiply.com/
3. Anna of http://annabananna72.multiply.com/
4. Kate of http://bewitchedkate.multiply.com/

clairebakescakes

1 comment:

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails