Thursday, April 15, 2010

Where have I have been? 4/15/10


WOW!!! It has been a while since I've been here last. You all have probably been wondering if I'm ever coming back to post again. I have been so busy lately at home and just doing things around the house that I haven't had the chance to bake. The hubby has been dieting as well (not so happy about that) I mean, I'm not happy 'coz I can't bake as much, I am happy that he's trying to lose weight :-)

The last thing I made was some cake balls for a Firemen's Banquet I was giving away as a door prize. There was a lot of disappointed faces that night, those who didn't win :-( I felt bad.

So I made a mini plate with 2 dozen cake balls.

I also made 3 boxes with 8 cake balls.

It was a hit and everyone loved it, well to those who actually had some. LOL!

clairebakescakes

2 comments:

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails