Thursday, April 22, 2010

Polka dotted Dino 4/22/10


Since I've been slowing down on my post lately, I have been digging my old pictures of the cakes and cupcakes I've made. I'm going to try to post them here until I get to baking new things again.

This one I made for my my BFF's daughter Bryanna. I got the idea from Betty Crocker kitchen. This was a super easy cake and it's fun to do if you have kids. In their site they use their cake mix form the box but I always use my own recipe.

I made some cupcakes as well.

The wafers are mint chocolate and the kisses are almond.
If you want to make your own dino cake, visit here.

5 comments:

  1. SO ADORABLE! You are incredibly talented. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's mint and chocolate, I want some!!! Girl, your cakes are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dino is so cute!!! After looking at your blog, I'm starving for cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilda, yes they are mint and chocolate, LOL! My BFF is so addicted to it :-)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails