Monday, September 16, 2013

Breakfast goodies with Nostalgia Cupcake Bakery Review



Hmmm! 

Breakfast :-)


Breakfast is usually chaos in our home during school days, specially with 2 kids. 2 growing kids that is. They love their food too much. Although sometimes they want cereal, but most of the time I try to make them something warm to eat before school. Specially with the cold weather they need something to warm them up.


Weekends are different. We sleep in and take our time in the morning. So last Saturday the kids wanted pancakes, sausage, omelet, bacon, ham and who knows what they wanted. They were just blabbing their orders. LOL! I figured this would be the best time to use my Cupcake Baker. Thanks to Nostalgia Electric for sending me their product for this review.  I know it says cupcake baker and I thought that this is for making cupcakes only. It's not! I used it for breakfast. I wanted to make something in 1 pot/ pan and not make 10 different things. This is the perfect time to use my Cupcake Maker.


I made my cinnamon pancakes and it was oh so good. I'm not a pancake person and I actually had to make a second batch so I can have some too. Yup! My kids ate all of it. The cupcake makers holds / makes 7 at a time and I had to do 3 batches so I can eat. Haha!


Seriously I'm not making this up. My daughter said "It's so delicious that you don't know how delicious it is". I swear I'm not making this up. I'm surprised her brother didn't say anything. Actually he did. He said he wanted more. LOL!

This is what I used for the pancake.

1 cup Aunt Jemimas Buttermilk mix
3/4 cup water
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. sugar
Cut up banana's or any topping you want

Mix all the ingredients.
Drop them into the muffin pods. I put about a tbsp. or fill it almost to the rim. Close and let it cook for 5-7 minutes. Then all done.


When we got done with pancakes we moved on to potato, sausage and ham with eggs and cheese.

For the potato I used what we had on the freezer. Just plain Ore ida french fries cut up in cubes. Sausage and ham cut up. Eggs and a little bit of milk. Cheese


1. Fill the pods with whatever potato or meat filling you want. Potato on the bottom, meat on top.
2. Fill to the rim with the egg mixture.
3. Don't forget the cheese.
4. Close the lid and cook for 5-7 minutes.


Result is fluffy goodness eggs and my kids loved it. My daughter can't get enough of them. She wants me to use it all the time now. She said it's by far the best eggs I've made. Which is funny 'coz I make eggs all the time. HEH!?


She loves ham. She ate all the ham and 1 sausage. 


So what do I think about the Cupcake Maker? 
It's super easy to use. 
Clean up is a breeze, all you have to do is wipe. 
I love how it's non stick and the eggs and pancakes came out without getting stuck to pan. 
My babies love the bite size and I do too. 
Easy to tell when it's ready to use.
You can hide the cord in the bottom.
The color is sooooo pretty.
It doesn't heat up the whole house when it's 90F degrees outside.
You can make small batches.


What are you waiting for? Go get yourself one. You will love it. Just make sure you let your kids have fun with it too. Make breakfast together and create lasting memories.

Check out Nostalgia Electric and see their cool products.
If you want your own Cupcake Maker go HERE.
Like them on FACEBOOK.
Follow them on TWITTER.
Get some ideas on PINTEREST.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails