Every time I look at this photo it makes me want to lick the screen. I'm serious. I love this recipe so much that it might be on my top 10 favorite food of all time. Spaghetti is my #1 :-)
This recipe is super easy to make and it's a fave in our home. What's not to like?
Protein and veggie in one.
Here's what you need:
1 can cream of chicken ( 10 3/4oz can)
1 1/2 cup water
4 oz. Velveeta cheese, cut it in cubes
2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli
12 uncooked manicotti shells
1 lb. boneless chicken breast (no skin) cut in strips
cooking oil or butter
salt & pepper to taste
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
How to make it:
1. Heat the oven to 350F
2. Add oil into a medium pan (enough oil or butter) to brown chicken cook for 5-8 minutes until slightly brown add salt and pepper to taste. (Cool)
3. Place soup, water and velveeta cheese in a sauce pan and cook on medium heat and mix until cheese is all melted and well blended. Stir to prevent from burning.
4. Spread 1/2 of the sauce onto bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish.
5. Add broccoli into the remaining sauce in the pan and mix well.
6. Stuff the uncooked manicotti with the cooked chicken and place in baking dish.
7. Top with the remaining sauce mixture and broccoli and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 35 - 45 minutes or until pasta is tender and done.