Thursday, September 12, 2013

Holdaplate The Cocktail Plate Evolution REVIEW



Ever been to a party or get togethers and they serve snacks / Hors d'oeuvre and you walk around with both hands occupied with your drink and plate? So when you see a friend or you get introduced to someone then you have to find a spot to put your drink and plate down. 


That's where Holdaplate comes in.  I've never seen anything like this before. I saw this in my friends blog and I thought it's the coolest thing. So I contacted Holdaplate and they were nice enough to send me some samples to try. 


I am telling you, you need to get some for your party. I mean come on! Who doesn't want to walk around with one of your hand free? Unless you're anti-social and was forced to come along and doesn't want to meet anyone, well then you should have stayed home. LOL! 


As you can see, you can use it if you're right or left handed.  Holdaplates are washable and reusable. They're also BPA Free, Eco-friendly, sturdy and stackable. 
You can hold different type of drinks with your Holdaplate




It really does suck if you mingle with both hands holding something.  You don't need to walk around like this.


You can do this instead and then you can mingle and meet new friends and talk to people and shake their hands. 


Want to get your own set of Holdaplate? You can get it HERE.
You can also LIKE their Facebook
Follow them on Twitter
Find them on Pinterest

Also check out their video below :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails