Mix everything well to get rid of the lumps.
Turn it on medium low and keep stirring
Stir until your arms couldn't stir now more, LOL! Stir til you can have run your spatula in the middle and it will stay put.
See how easy and quick that was? Just pour and wait for it to cool down then you can chow down.
- 1 Cup cornstarch
- 1 Small can corn kernels
- 2 Cups coconut milk
- 1 Can evaporated Milk
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
1. Place cornstarch, corn kernels, coconut milk, evaporated Milk and sugar on a medium sauce pan and blend well with a whisk until all the lumps are pretty much gone and disappear.
2. Turn the heat on medium / low and bring to a boil, stirring constantly to prevent lumps. You literally have to continue stirring or the bottom will burn and lump up.
3. Stir for 8 to 10 minutes until you reach a firm pudding consistency (see picture)
4. Pour hot mixture into a prepared dish and add the crushed peanuts or raisins. If you like both you can add both
5. Completely cool and cover. Place in the fridge if you like it cold or you can leave it in room temperature (covered) for a day or two.
Enjoy!❤ clairebakescakes ❤