Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookie Truffles, Oh mY! Recipe

Another treat that I can eat without feeling sugared up. This treat taste sooo much better after sitting in the fridge overnight (NOT FREEZER) in the fridge. This might be my new fave for now, until I find something else.

Hubby is taking this to his class tonight, YEY!!! It's his last day so I'm excited too.

Peanut butter cream filled cookies

Food processor comes in handy at times, so crush away.
Cream cheese, of course!
Normally I take the crumbs out and mix everything by hand, but I was feeling a little lazy so, goes in the creamcheese :-0

See, it turned out well and it was actually mixed better than if I have done it by hand.
Roll them into 1 inch balls and I stick toothpick on them 'coz it's so much easier for me to dip them in the chocolate.See, they look sooo smooth and shiny :-) and it's easier to eat that way.

I had to take a bite, it got a little close. ChOmp! Wanna make it?

Here's what you need:
  • 1 Package, Peanut butter cream filled cookie
  • 1 Package cream cheese (8 oz)
  • Melted Chocolate for dipping
Here's what to do:
  1. Place all the cookie into food processor until it's crushed with no lumps.
  2. Add the cream cheese into the food processor (if it fits) or you can just mix it by hand. Mix well until it forms into a dough like ball.
  3. Make 1 inch balls and insert toothpick at this point if you want, then stick in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
  4. While waiting you can melt your chocolate. You can use any type of chocolate you want as long as it has the melting direction in the back. Chocolate can be tricky sometimes and if you heat it too much it will just turn into a big clump of mess (based on experience, meaning I didn't read the direction in the back).
  5. Dip and place the dipped balls in wax paper and place back in the fridge until ready to eat.
clairebakescakes

5 comments:

  1. claire, maglabel ka naman para mas madali hanapin..truffles, cookies, cakes, etc. pretty pleaseeeee.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Manang, I did before and I took it down. I will be more than happy to put it back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, How large is 1 package of peanut butter cream-filled cookies was used? I would like to make these this coming weekend. Thank you very much for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails