Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Few, The Proud, The Marines... cupcakes

A friend of ours requested this cupcake for his son who wants to be a Marine when he's old enough to join. Since I can't draw or make pretty pictures I ordered the edible image online.

Here's what it looks like when I put it together.There was some extra cupcakes with no images so I tried the rose swirl :-) and my golly I did it, wooohooo! Oh, and I packed some extra cake balls too so they can try them.

Doesn't it look too pretty? I'm so happy on how this turned out.

clairebakescakes

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Melanie :-) I wish I could send them some of these. Which reminds me I need to send a box to my cousin in the Marines. I love you how you send boxes all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, where do you order edible stuff. I am thinking of buying a printer with ink but if they sell them, I would love to know just in case. BTW, it all looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails