Friday, February 26, 2010

Butterfly, fly, fly to my cupcake butterfly

If you've seen my Rainbow cupcake post then you must have seen the butterfly. It's actually a monarch butterfly but I didn't have the orange color wafer so I used the red and white.

Here's how you can make your own. Just click on the picture below to make the picture bigger and so you can see the instruction.

Here's mine :-) It's my first time and I thought I did pretty good.

Some sprinkles and all it needs now is a Rainbow cupcake with Buttercream frosting.
Click here on how to make the Rainbow cupcake.

clairebakescakes

4 comments:

  1. hi ate! :) i'll try to make this using Royal icing. :D hope it'll work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :-)Yes, please let me know if it works :-) I'm not good with royal icing, LOL! Picture ha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful and I love the colors! I will definitely give the butterfly a try ~ before Easter. Thanks for sharing. ~ D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for a wonderful comment. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments I get. Thanks again and make sure you let me know how it turned out. I love hearing from everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails