Sounds yummy, doesn't it? Well, it is and the kids loved it. It's a simple meal and with so little ingredients I can't pass it up.
You start with mixing the cream of mushroom and milk.
Cook the lasagna noodle, drain and return the noodles in and fill with cold water to prevent from sticking.
Get the cheese all ready.
Cook the ground beef till brown and add the sauce.
Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
Spread a cup of the meat mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish.
Layer 3 of the noodle on top of the meat.
Spread half of the mushroom mixture on top of the noodles.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese on top of the mushroom mixture.
Add the rest of the meat mixture and cover the whole entire top of the noodles, sprinkle another 1/2 cup of the cheese.
Add the rest of the 3 noodles left on top of the meat mixture, add the rest of the mushroom mixture and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
Cover the top with foil (make sure you spray the foil with spam so the cheese wont stick)
Bake for 30 minutes and uncover. Broil for 5 minutes until top is turning brown and bubbly.
Like this, then let it sit for 10 minutes before cutting.
Here's the recipe so you can try this yummy meal.
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup cut up or chopped mushroom
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 lbs. ground beef
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce with mushroom
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or italian blend
- Place butter in a heated saute pan and add mushroom, cook till done. Stir in cream of mushroom and milk. Mix well until smooth.
- Heat oven to 400F
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stir well to separate meat. Drain fat and place the meat back into the pan and add spaghetti sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Spread a cup of meat on the bottom of a square baking dish, layer with 3 noodles and half of the mushroom mixture and top with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with 3 more noodles and add the rest of the met mixture and spread. Add 1/2 cup of cheese and top with the rest of the noodles and spread the rest of the mushroom mixture on top and sprinkle the rest of the cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil (make sure you spray the foil so the cheese won't stick) while baking. Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover the baking dish.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes and serve.
❤ clairebakescakes ❤