No it's not child labor when it's your kids working. LOL! She wanted to help and I told her she could as long as she keeps her fingers away from the sharp point. I was also right next to her if needed.
She's a great helper and she did what she was told. She's my little me in training :-)
Yahhh, ummm! That's way too much brown sugar for me. I was supposed to use light brown sugar but I ran out so the sweetness probably didn't help at all.
Add the walnuts and bake till it's oooeey and gooey.
Serve warm and add a heaping spoonful of ice cream. This was my little helpers share and she was yelling at me to hurry up with the pictures. LOL!
Here's what you need and what you have to do to make this super easy one baking pan goodness.
- 1 large can of Del Monte sliced peaches in light syrup
- 1 Pkg. Pillsbury yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup), cut into 16 pieces
1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Prehear oven to 350F.
- Place the peaches and the juice as well into a 13x9 baking dish. Cut them up in cubes.
- Spread it around and sprinkle the whole entire bag of cake mix. Do not mix just spread it on top.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and sprinkle the walnuts.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, or not.
❤ clairebakescakes ❤