Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mini Blackberry cheesecake - Recipe

I've been meaning to make this mini cheesecake for a while now but I really haven't had any chance, but last night I was just itching to do something so I figured I would make it. I like this cheesecake coz it's simple, super easy and it's NOT too sweet. Remember, I don't have a sweet tooth so this is perfect for me. NOT TOO Sweet :-) and it doesn't have a lot of ingredients.

Yup! That's all you need and of course the topping you will for the top, which is your pick. I picked Blackberry filling, not in picture.
I block of cream cheese, already in the bowl, then the 1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract and mix well.
Add 1 egg and mix well again till there's no more lump.
I used the mini Reynold's baking cups so I don't have to use the muffin pan.
You take a Nilla wafer or any vanilla wafers, they fit perfectly on the bottom. Flat side on the bottom part. If you use the regular mini cupcake cups, it won't work. They're too small.
Fill just a little halfway up and then we bake.

I forgot to turn the timer on good thing I had a good sense of smell. LOL! Yes, I browned the top part a bit much. It still tasted good.

All ready to be eaten, YUMMM!!!

The blackberry is really dark, LOL!

Sorry, I couldn't wait and took a bit hehehe! It was sooo good, I might have another.

Here's what you need:
  • 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1 egg
What to do:
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add the egg and mix well.
  2. Place vanilla wafer flat side down the baking cup (I used about 15 mini baking foils for this, so if you want to make more just double the ingredients) Fill the cup a little bit halfway up.
  3. Bake for 25-30 minutes till the middle is set (not brown like mine, LOL) Cool completely and place in the fridge for an hour or 2 then place filling.
clairebakescakes

7 comments:

  1. aguy naglaway na sad ko. how i wish diha ko puyo sa inyo claire oi para i can eat all the cakes and sweets that u bake. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn,
    Na ayaw pag wish kay bai matinuod then manambok ka hehehhe. Wala sexy bod nato ani hahahha.
    Mao gani puro mga sayon ang akong panghimo para maawat ninyo. Himo lang dinha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Me, it yields 15 mini cheesecake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tried it and yes it is good. Not sweet so you don't feel too bad about eating more than 1 piece. Thanks for sharing. ***** rate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Day!
    I'm thankful for people like you who are really generous,instantly I became your fan :D..I have a question as well..What is the best type of oven for baking..because I'm planning to buy one.Thank you again..Godspeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jhoan,
    Thank you for such kind words. I appreciate comments like that, it keeps me motivated in keeping up with my blog.
    It really depends on you which oven to have. I have tried electric and gas and it doesn't really matter to me. Gas, I've been using for a long time and I like it. The electric, is tricky for me, but a lot of people actually prefer to have electric. It also depends on your house or where you live. If you have gas access. Hope this helps a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails