This is a very yummy cookie and very minty although I'm not a big fan of mint cookies. Hope you all enjoy this recipe
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter (softened) - Don't use margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup instant coffee
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbs. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbs. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Andes Baking Chips
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, both sugars and instant coffee. Cream them together until they’re light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, condensed milk, milk and vanilla to the creamed mixture, one at a time.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix the sifted ingredients into the creamed mixture and stir just until incorporated.
- Fold in the Andes Baking Chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Drop rounded teaspoonful amounts of chilled dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, let cool on pan for about 1 minute then remove and place on a rack to cool completely.
**For best results, keep dough chilled until ready to spoon onto baking sheet.
❤ clairebakescakes ❤