Sunday, January 24, 2010

Beef with baby Bokchoy


What to eat? What to eat? It’s almost dinner time and I have no clue on what to cook. It’s just the kids and I tonight. Hubby is at work so I don’t have to cook a lot. I’m so happy and fortunate that my kids would pretty much eat whatever I make. So, BABY BOK CHOY it is and I already had the beef out.

I don’t have a recipe for this since it’s a spur of the moment kind of thing. Here are the stuff that I used.

1 Tbs. of vegetable oil
1 lb. of Beef, cut in strip
4 baby bok choy
1/4 cup cubed green pepper
3 cloves of minced garlic
soy sauce, salt and pepper for taste
chicken or beef broth

I sauteed the beef in a non stick coated pan till brown, season with salt and pepper. Add the garlic and cook for a minute or two.

Add the pepper and the bokchoy. Stir and add the soy sauce and chicken or beef broth. Simmer for a few minutes or until the vegetable is tender but not too soft. It goes great with hot steaming rice. My princess (below) enjoying her dinner.

clairebakescakes

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails