Sunday, January 24, 2010

Beef with baby Bokchoy


What to eat? What to eat? It’s almost dinner time and I have no clue on what to cook. It’s just the kids and I tonight. Hubby is at work so I don’t have to cook a lot. I’m so happy and fortunate that my kids would pretty much eat whatever I make. So, BABY BOK CHOY it is and I already had the beef out.

I don’t have a recipe for this since it’s a spur of the moment kind of thing. Here are the stuff that I used.

1 Tbs. of vegetable oil
1 lb. of Beef, cut in strip
4 baby bok choy
1/4 cup cubed green pepper
3 cloves of minced garlic
soy sauce, salt and pepper for taste
chicken or beef broth

I sauteed the beef in a non stick coated pan till brown, season with salt and pepper. Add the garlic and cook for a minute or two.

Add the pepper and the bokchoy. Stir and add the soy sauce and chicken or beef broth. Simmer for a few minutes or until the vegetable is tender but not too soft. It goes great with hot steaming rice. My princess (below) enjoying her dinner.

clairebakescakes

2 comments:

  1. hello claire, i finally made this one tonight...good timing their is a baby bachoy in lee store :-) thanks for the recipe..muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRil, I'm glad you tried it. HOpe you like how it tasted :-)HInimo ra baya ni nako no right recipe hehehhe

    ReplyDelete

Share Away

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails