This is a 3 ingredient dish and it's sooooooo yummy and the smell is just hmmmmm, hmm!
You can use any type of BBQ sauce on this dish, use your favorite sauce or try something new.
Having a party? This will be a hit and it's only 1 pot. Just double the ingredients.
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (2 lb.) cut in half
- 3 onions, sliced, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce (OF YOUR CHOICE)
- 1/2 cup water
8 kaiser rolls, split
8 KRAFT Singles (OR CHEDDAR CHEESE)
- PLACE meat in slow cooker; top with onions and barbecue sauce. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours (or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours).
- REMOVE meat from slow cooker; cut off and discard excess fat. Chop meat into small pieces or shred with fork. Return to slow cooker; stir until evenly coated with sauce.
- FILL rolls with meat mixture and Cheese just before serving.
❤ clairebakescakes ❤