Sunday, January 24, 2010
1 Pie shell (store bought flavor of your choice) I used chocolate
1 small box of Jell-o chocolate pudding
1 small box of Jell-o banana flavored pudding
2 bananas (sliced)
1 3/4 cup of milk - for the chocolate pudding
1 3/4 cup of milk - for the banana pudding
* Mix milk and chocolate pudding together with a whisk or an electric mixer for 2 minutes or till the pudding is set.
* Pour on the pie shell.
* Layer it with slice banana
* Mix the milk and banana pudding (same as chocolate)
* Pour on top of the sliced banana.
* Place in fridge for 2 -3 hours to set and then enjoy!
￼￼￼** This is the cool part. You can either place the banana on the bottom or on the bottom. You could also do both. Which ever you prefer, it will be good no matter what. You can even drizzle the top with some melted chocolate for some pretty decor if you’d like.
￼ ❤ clairebakescakes ❤